Garlic Green Beans Stir Fry with Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoon Canola oil
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Fermented black beans Rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Garlic chili sauce
- 1 pound Green beans Trimmed & washed
- Heat canola oil in a very hot fry pan or wok.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves through the garlic press directly into the fry pan.
- Add the black beans.
- Add chili sauce.
- Add green beans. Sauté quickly in the hot oil.
- Put a lid on the green beans. Allow the beans to steam for 2 minutes.
- Lift lid and stir. Sample a green bean and check for doneness. It should still be crunchy but not completely raw. When cooked to your desired level of crunchiness, remove from fry pan and serve.
- Enjoy your garlic green beans!